CG ORAL AND DENTAL HEALTH COMPANY LIMITED
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND STORAGE EXPRESS CONSENT TEXT
CG AGIZ VE DDEN SAĞCILI LIMITED COMPANY (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), which has the title of data controller pursuant to the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as the “Law”). ) as one of the Relevant Persons defined under the Law (Our Customer/Supplier/Applicant), which is exempted under the Law (as required by the Law) Except for the cases that do not require consent, or where it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract or the legitimate interest of the data controller), we request you to give your express consent for the following matters in order to process your personal data:
To be able to diagnose the disease for my complaints about my health that I will report to your company, to give a price offer for the diagnosis and treatment of my complaint, to establish a contract between us, to fulfill the obligations arising from the contract, to fulfill my request To be able to inform me, to return to me for the purpose of my application or to evaluate my request, to offer the most appropriate treatment management for my complaints about my health, to determine the diagnosis and treatment services and the method of payment for the product used, to perform the payment transactions, to issue an invoice, to send my order to my address or to my address. To be able to deliver to the address I will specify, to fulfill my product and service requests and to follow the process, to carry out your request and complaint processes at the end of product delivery or service, In order to be able to respond to me within the framework of the rights I have at the moment:
My name, surname, customer ID, advertising ID/ID identifiers, gender, age, profile photo, mobile phone number, private personal health data, e-mail address, address, Processing and keeping my payments and information on payment methods, shopping/order history, disease diagnosis information, order information of products such as dental implants, number of orders, application usage information, billing information, request/complaint information, location (location) information by your company I declare that I expressly consent.
I accept and declare that I have been informed by your company with the “Customer Clarification Text Pursuant to the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698” and that I knowingly and willingly give my explicit consent to the processing of my personal data in line with the above-mentioned matters. In addition to all this, I accept and declare that I have obtained the necessary permissions to share their personal data from the people I refer to the Surgical Group and from my Relatives that I have informed the Company in case of emergency, and that the personal data of my aforementioned References and Relatives are shared with your Company.</ span> If I approve this document on the internet or digitally, I know that if I tick the box providing the link to open this text, this document will act as if it was signed by me and the Company’s digital records will be taken as a basis, and I agree.
CG ORAL AND DENTAL HEALTH COMPANY LIMITED
PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA LIGHTING TEXT
Data Controller CG ORAL AND DENT HEALTH LIMITED COMPANY (Hereinafter ““ Serrahi Grup” ), hereby, hereby explain this Clarification Text about how and for what purpose we process your personal data before it is processed by us. We have prepared it to inform you. For detailed information about how we protect your personal data and our “Personal Data Retention and Disposal Policy“, please also “ You can click the link >Our Personal Data Policy”.
For any questions regarding the Protection and Processing of Your Personal Data; [email protected] you can contact us via e-mail address.
- WHICH PERSONAL DATA DOES SURGICAL GROUP PROCESS?
We process the following personal data within the scope of the service we provide to you:
|Identity and Communication||Name-surname, customer ID, advertising ID/identifiers, gender, age, profile photo, mobile phone number, email address, address|
|Finance||Information on payments and payment methods|
|Patient/Client Transaction||Shopping/ordering history, patient-specific personal data, disease diagnosis and treatment information, application usage information, billing information, request/complaint information</ td>|
|Location||Your location information|
2. WHICH METHODS ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Your Personal Data is collected by “Automatic” or “Manual Methods” when you make a transaction on our website, when you contact our Company through social platforms or through our contact numbers, or when you visit our Company. /span>
3. WHICH PURPOSE IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
As Cerrahi Grup, we only process your personal data domestically for the following purposes:
- In order to fulfill our obligation in matters that we are required by law (For this, you can find details by examining the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698),
- In order to fulfill the obligation to keep sensitive health data related to the treatment you may receive in our Company, in accordance with the Private Hospitals Regulation.
- In order for you to benefit from our services, to evaluate your applications or to offer a price offer in line with your requests,
- In order to communicate with You, Valuable Relevant Persons and to ensure the continuation of our relations,
- To carry out the processes of taking orders and payments and delivering orders,
- As Surgical Group, in order to carry out the communication between our suppliers and our customers,
- In order to receive feedback and evaluate the improvement of our other services as well as medical services,
- To follow up and finalize your requests and complaints and to inform you about this,
- In order to carry out our activities in accordance with the current legislation,
- For the review and audit of our business activities
- In order to carry out the finance and accounting works related to the payments related to your orders,
- In order to make you benefit from or inform you about product, campaign, promotion, event, reminder activities,
- To protect your patient rights.
- In order for our company to fulfill its “Contractual” obligations,
- So that we can protect our company’s legitimate interests.
- WHAT ARE THE LEGAL REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AS A SURGICAL GROUP?
Name-surname, address, order and payment information.Name-surname, address, billing information.Customer ID, product preference used in treatmentName-surname, location (location information).
|Legal Basis||Example of Processing Personal Data||Personal Data Processed in the Process|
|“Personal data processing is necessary for the establishment or performance of the contract between you and the Surgical Group.”|
|“Processing of personal data for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right.”||Receiving and finalizing your requests/complaints regarding the diagnosis of your complaints or the treatment of your disease.||Name-surname, customer ID, request/complaint information.|
|“Processing of personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations.”|
|“Personal data processing is necessary for our legitimate interests.”|
|“The data subject’s consent to the processing of location data.”|
5.Under WHAT CONDITIONS IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED TO THIRD PARTIES?
Your personal data is transferred to the following domestic parties for the following purposes:
|Surgical Group Distributors, Couriers, Freight Forwarders or Suppliers||To carry out communication between distributors, courier and shipping companies, suppliers and customers; to carry out customer order transactions; Informing distributors, courier and shipping companies and suppliers about the address where the order will be delivered.|
|Authorized Person, Institution or Organizations|
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA UNDER THE LAW NO. 6698 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA?
Your rights as a Data Owner are regulated in Article 11 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 as follows:
- Article (1): Everyone can relate to himself/herself by applying to the data controller;
- a) Learning whether personal data is processed,
- b) Request information on personal data if it has been processed,
- c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
ç) Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- d) To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- e) To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7,
- f) To request notification of the transactions made pursuant to clauses (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,< /li>
- g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,</ li>
ğ) It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
- HOW CAN YOU USE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Your Applications Regarding Your Personal Data under the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698,
- With your secure electronic or mobile signature [email protected] e-mail or;
- Your wet signed application document containing your request for information or other rights enumerated in the Law, together with your identification information to identify you, by registered mail with return receipt via Merkez Mah. Gultekin Sok. No:18 Avcılar/Istanbul or;
- You can send it to us by ensuring that your identity confirmation is made, by means of other procedures specified in the Law and relevant legislation.
- The Information and Documents Required in Your Application According to Article 5, Paragraph 2 of the Law are as follows;
- Name, surname and signature if the application is written,
- For citizens of the Republic of Turkey, T.R. identity number, nationality for foreigners, passport number or identification number, if any,
- Residential or workplace address for notification,
- E-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any,
- Request subject, required.
- The Application Date is Expressed as follows in the 4th and 5th paragraphs of Article 5 of the Law:
- In written applications, the date on which the document is served to the data controller or its representative is the application date.
- For applications made with other methods; The date on which the application reaches the data controller is the application date.
- Is There Any Fees for Application?
According to the 1st paragraph of Article 7 of the Law No. 6698, “If the application of the person concerned is to be answered in writing, no fee is charged for up to ten pages. A transaction fee of 1 (One) Turkish Lira may be charged for each page over ten pages.”
According to the 2nd paragraph of Article 7 of the Law No. 6698, Your answer to the application is such as CD, flash memory If it is given in a recording medium, the cost of the recording medium, which may be requested by the data controller, may be requested by you.
E.What is the Response Time?
Our company will finalize application requests within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, in accordance with the nature of the request, in accordance with Article 13 of the Law No. 6698. If your request is rejected, the reason(s) for the rejection will be communicated to you in writing, justified by post or e-mail.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I READ THIS DOCUMENT ON SURGICAL GROUP WEBSITES OR THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA AND PLATFORMS?
If I approve this document on the internet or digitally, if you tick the box that provides the link to open this text, you accept that this document will act as if you signed it and the Company’s digital records will be taken as a basis. .