All On Four Implant Treatment
In our polyclinic, All On Four treatment is applied to patients who do not have any teeth.
We can list the advantages of All On Four treatment, which has many benefits and offers a comfortable oral and dental treatment, as follows:
- It offers completely edentulous patients the opportunity to have a fixed dental prosthesis with a single surgical procedure.
- The operation is easier as there is no advanced surgical procedure such as sinus elevation surgery or bone addition.
- Dental implant surgery time is shorter.
- It provides an aesthetic appearance and smile line, which can be planned specifically for the individual, and smile aesthetics.
- It is suitable for patients who cannot use removable dentures and have nausea reflexes.
- Its design is different from full dentures (palate). Since it does not cover the patient’s palate, it is easier to get used to and use.
As is the case after every dental implant operation, some pain and swelling may occur after the procedure. However, these complaints can be easily controlled with the medications you use in accordance with your doctor’s advice.
In most cases, treating gum disease is simple. Initial treatment usually consists of professional cleaning by the dentist, using special tools and devices to remove tartar and plaque around the tooth tissues. From then on, the patient completes the first step of the treatment by cleaning his teeth with the help of a brush, dental floss and an interdental brush.
Surgical procedures performed under local anesthesia to treat enlarged, receding gums, cavities and osteoporosis resulting from the melting of the alveolar bone are called periodontal operations. These operations aim to regenerate lost tissues.