Explicit Consent and Clarification Text
CG AĞIZ VE DİŞ SAĞLIĞI HİZ.LTD.ŞTİ
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND STORAGE EXPLICIT CONSENT TEXT
CG AĞIZ VE DİŞ SAĞLIĞI HİZ.LTD.ŞTİ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), which has the capacity of data controller in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as the “Law”). ) As one of the Relevant Persons defined within the scope of (Our Customer/Supplier/Applicant) exempted under the Law, we ask for your explicit consent in the following matters, except where it does not require consent (as required by Law) or is necessary for the conclusion of the contract or the legitimate interest of the data controller. To process your personal data:
To be able to diagnose the disease for my complaints about my health that I will report to your company, to give a price quote for the diagnosis and treatment of my complaint, to have a contract between us, to fulfill the obligations arising from the contract, to fulfill my request, to inform me, to return to me for the purpose of my application or to evaluate my request, to offer the most appropriate treatment management for me. to determine my complaints about my health, diagnosis and treatment services and the method of payment for the product used, to process payments, to issue invoices, to send my order to my address or address. To be able to deliver to the address I specify, to fulfill my product and service requests and to follow the process, to carry out your request and complaint processes at the end of product delivery or service, within the framework of the rights I currently have:
Processing and storage of my payments and information related to my name, surname, customer ID, advertising ID/ID identifiers, gender, age, profile photo, mobile phone number, private personal health data, e-mail address, address, Payment methods, shopping/order history, disease diagnosis information, order information for products such as dental implants, number of orders, application usage information, billing information, request/complaint information, location (location) information I hereby declare my express consent.
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, I accept and declare that I have been informed by your company with the “Customer Clarification Text” and that I have been informed knowingly and willingly. I give my explicit consent to the processing of my personal data in accordance with the above-mentioned issues. In addition to all these, I have obtained the necessary permissions for the sharing of personal data from the persons I refer to the Surgery Group and from my Relatives whom I inform the Company in case of emergency, and the personal data of my References and Relatives are shared with your Company. I know that if I certify this document over the internet or digitally, checking the box that provides the link to open this text, it will behave as if this document were signed. I agree and agree that it shall be based on the Company’s digital records.
CG AĞIZ VE DİŞ SAĞLIĞI HİZ.LTD.ŞTİ
PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE TEXT
Data Controller CG AĞIZ VE DİŞ SAĞLIĞI HİZ.LTD.ŞTİ (hereinafter referred to as “Cerrahi Group”), please explain here this Clarification Text on how and for what purpose we process your personal data before handling. processed by us. We have prepared it to inform you. For detailed information about how we protect your personal data and our “Personal Data Retention and Destruction Policy”, please click on the link to our Personal Data Policy.
For any questions regarding the Protection and Processing of your Personal Data; email@example.com you can reach us from the e-mail address.
- WHICH PERSONAL DATA PERFORMS CERRAHI GROUP OPERATIONS?
As part of our service to you, we process the following personal data:
Identity and CommunicationName-surname, customer ID, advertising ID(s), gender, age, profile photo, mobile phone number, email address, address
Finance Learn about payments and payment methods
Patient/Customer Process Shopping/order history, patient-specific personal data, disease diagnosis and treatment information, application usage information, billing information, request/complaint information Your location information
2. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Your Personal Data is collected by “Automatic” or “Manual Methods” when you make transactions through our website, communicate with our Company through social platforms or our contact numbers, or when you visit our Company.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSE IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
As Cerrah Group, we process your personal data domestically only for the following purposes:
- In order to fulfill our obligation in the matters required by the laws (For this, you can reach the details by reviewing the Law on the Protection of Personal Data. 6698),
- In order to fulfill the obligation to store sensitive health data related to the treatment you may receive in our company in accordance with the Regulation on Private Hospitals.
- In order for you to benefit from our services, to evaluate your applications or to offer a price offer in line with your requests,
- In order to communicate with Valuable Relevant Persons and to ensure the continuation of our relations,
- To carry out order and payment receiving and order delivery processes,
- As the Surgical Group, in order to ensure communication between our suppliers and our customers,
- To obtain feedback and evaluate improvements in our medical services, among other things,
- To follow up and conclude your requests and complaints and to inform you about this,
- In order to carry out our activities in accordance with the current legislation,
- For the review and audit of our business activities
- In order to carry out financial and accounting activities related to payments related to your orders,
- In order to benefit from products, campaigns, promotions, events, reminder activities or to inform you,
- To protect your patients’ rights.
- In order for our Company to fulfill its obligations “arising from the Contract”,
- To enable us to protect the legitimate interests of our company.
- WHAT ARE THE LEGAL REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AS A CERRAHI GROUP?
Name-surname, address, order and payment information. Name-surname, address, billing information. Customer ID, product preference used in treatmentName-surname, location (location information) ).
Legal Basis Example of Processing of Personal Data Personal Data Processed in the Process
“The processing of personal data is necessary for the establishment or performance of the contract between you and Surgical Group.”“Processing of personal data for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right.”To receive and conclude your requests/complaints regarding the diagnosis of your complaints or the treatment of your disease. Name-surname, customer ID, request/complaint information. “Processing of personal data to fulfil our legal obligations.”“The processing of personal data is necessary for our legitimate interests.”“Consent of the data subject for the processing of location data.”
5. UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED TO THIRD PARTIES?
Your personal data is transferred to the following local parties for the following purposes:
Cerrahi Group Distributors, Couriers, Shippers or SuppliersTo ensure communication between distributors, courier and transport companies, suppliers and customers; to process customer order transactions; Notification to distributors, courier and shipping companies and suppliers of the address where the order will be delivered. Authorized Persons, Institutions or Organizations
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITHIN THE SCOPE OF LAW NO. 6698 ABOUT THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA?
Your rights as a Data Owner are in accordance with Article 6698 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 11. It is arranged in the article as follows:
- Article (1): Anyone can contact the data controller and establish a relationship with him/herself;
- a) To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- b) If personal data has been processed, ask for information about them,
- c) To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
ç) To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- d) To request the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions specified in Article 7,
- f) Requesting that the transactions carried out in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) be notified to third parties whose personal data have been seized, transferred,
- g) To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively by means of automated systems,
ğ) In case the personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, it has the right to request the compensation of the damage.
- HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Your Applications Regarding Your Personal Data within the Scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698,
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org your secure electronic or mobile signature, or;
- Your wet signed application document containing your information request or other rights listed in the Law and your identity information to identify you can be sent by registered mail with return receipt to Merkez Mah. Gültekin Sok. No: 18 Avcılar/İstanbul or;
- You can send it to us by ensuring that your identity is confirmed by other procedures specified in the law and relevant legislation.< /span>
- Article 5 of the Act Article 2. According to the clause, the information and documents requested in your application are as follows;
- If the application is written, name, surname and signature,
- T.R. identity number for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, nationality of foreigners, passport number or identity number, if any,
- The residential or business address for the notification,
- E-mail address, telephone and fax number, if any, for notification,
- The subject of the request, the required.
- The date of application is stated in paragraphs 5 and 4 of Article 5 of the Law as follows:
- In the case of written applications, the date on which the document is notified to the data controller or its representative is the date of application.
- For applications made by other methods; The date on which the application reaches the data controller is the date of application.
- Is There an Application Fee?
According to Article 6698, paragraph 7 of Law No. 1, “If the application of the person concerned is answered in writing, ten pages. A processing fee of 1 (One) Turkish Lira may be charged for each page above ten pages.”
According to Article 6698, paragraph 7 of the Law No. 2, If your response to the application is given on a recording medium such as CD, flash memory, you may request the cost of the recording medium that may be requested by the data controller.
E.What is Response Time?
Our company will conclude the application requests within 6698 (thirty) days at the latest according to the nature of the request in accordance with Article 13 of the Law No. 30. If your request is denied, the reason(s) for the refusal will be communicated to you in writing by post or e-mail with a reason.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I READ THIS DOCUMENT ON CERRAHI GROUP WEBSITES OR THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA AND PLATFORMS?
If I approve this document online or digitally, you agree that if you check the box that provides the link to open this text, this document will behave as if you had signed it. and the Company’s digital records. .