24/7 service in 10 languages!
CG AĞIZ VE DİŞ SAĞLIĞI HİZ.LTD.ŞTİ
INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
As the Data Controller CG AĞIZ VE DİŞ SAĞLIĞI HİZ.LTD.ŞTİ (hereinafter referred to as “ Cerrahi Group” ), we have prepared this Information Text to inform You about how and for what purpose we process this data before your personal data is processed by us. You can also click on the ” Personal Data Policy “ link to get detailed information about how we protect your personal data and our ” Personal Data Storage and Destruction Policy ” .
For any questions regarding the Protection and Processing of your Personal Data; You can contact us via email@example.com e-mail address.
- WHICH PERSONAL DATA DOES CERRAHI GROUP PROCESS?
We process your personal data listed below within the scope of the service we provide to you:
|Identity and Communication||Name-surname, customer ID, advertising ID/identifiers, gender, age, profile photo, mobile phone number, e-mail address, address|
|finance||Information on payments and payment methods|
|Patient/Customer Transaction||Shopping/order history, patient-specific personal data, disease diagnosis and treatment information, application usage information, billing information, request/complaint information.|
|Location||Your location information|
2. BY WHAT METHODS IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Your Personal Data is collected by “Automatic” or “Manual Methods” during your transactions on our website, when you contact our Company through social platforms or through our contact numbers, or during your visits to our Company.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSES IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
As Cerrahi Group, we process your personal data only domestically for the following purposes:
- In order to fulfill our obligations on matters that we are required to do by law (For this, you can access the details by reviewing the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698),
- In order to fulfill the obligation to keep special health data regarding the treatment you can receive in our Company, in accordance with the Private Hospitals Regulation.
- To evaluate your applications or provide a price quote in line with your requests so that you can benefit from our services,
- In order to communicate with you, Dear Relevant Persons, and to ensure the continuation of our relations,
- To carry out the processes of receiving orders and payments and delivering orders,
- As Surgical Group, in order to carry out communication between suppliers and our customers,
- In order to receive feedback and evaluate our medical services as well as other services,
- In order to follow up and finalize your requests and complaints and to inform you about this matter,
- In order to carry out our activities in accordance with the applicable legislation,
- To examine and audit our business activities,
- In order to carry out financial and accounting affairs regarding payments for your orders,
- In order to benefit you from product, campaign, promotion, event and reminder activities or to keep you informed,
- To protect your patient rights.
- In order to fulfill our company’s “contractual” obligations,
- In order to protect the legitimate interests of our company.
- AS A CERRAHI GROUP, WHAT ARE THE LEGAL REASONS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data within the scope of the following legal reasons stated in Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 titled “Conditions for Processing of Personal Data”:
|Legal Basis||Example of Processing of Personal Data||Personal Data Processed in the Process|
|“Personal data processing is necessary for the establishment or performance of the contract between you and Cerrahi Group.”||Receiving payment for the procedures to be performed for disease diagnosis or treatment.||Name-surname, address, order and payment information.|
|“Processing of personal data for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right.”||Receiving and finalizing your requests/complaints regarding the diagnosis of your complaints or the treatment of your disease.||Name-surname, customer ID, request/complaint information.|
|“Processing personal data to fulfill our legal obligations.”||Preparation of invoices as a result of the procedures requested by you or the treatment needed in our polyclinic.||Name-surname, address, billing information.|
|“Personal data processing is necessary for our legitimate interests.”||Determining the most appropriate treatment for your complaints or disease and presenting you with relevant options.||Customer ID, product preference used in treatment|
|“The relevant person consents to the processing of location data.”||By matching people and locations, invoices can be issued in your name, healthcare services can be ensured, and you can be contacted.||Name-surname, location (location information).|
5. UNDER WHAT CONDITIONS ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED TO THIRD PARTIES?
Your personal data is transferred to the following domestic parties for the following purposes:
|Cerrrahi Group Distributors, Couriers, Transportation Companies or Suppliers||Carrying out communication between distributors, courier and transportation companies, suppliers and customers; To carry out customer order transactions; To inform distributors, courier and transportation companies and suppliers about the address to which the order will be delivered.|
|Authorized Persons, Institutions or Organizations||To provide information to authorized persons, institutions or organizations, to fulfill our legal obligations, to carry out legal processes and to carry out our activities in accordance with the legislation.|
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW NO. 6698?
In Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, your rights as a Data Owner are regulated as follows:
- Article (1): Everyone, by applying to the data controller, has the right to:
- a) Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- b) Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
ç) Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- d) Requesting correction of personal data if they are incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7,
- f) To request that the transactions carried out in accordance with paragraphs (d) and (e) be notified to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
g) Has the right to demand compensation for the damage in case of damage due to illegal processing of personal data.
- HOW CAN YOU USE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Your Applications Regarding Your Personal Data Within the Scope of Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698,
- With your secure electronic or mobile signature, to our Company’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or;
- Your wet-signed application document, which includes your request for information or your other rights listed in the Law, and your identification information, should be sent via registered mail to Merkez Mah. Gültekin St. No:18 Avcılar/İstanbul or;
- By verifying your identity, you can forward it to us using other procedures specified in the Law and relevant legislation.
- According to the 2nd paragraph of Article 5 of the Law, the information and documents that must be included in your application are as follows;
- Name, surname and signature if the application is written,
- TR ID number for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, nationality, passport number or identification number, if any, for foreigners,
- Residence or workplace address subject to notification,
- E-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any,
- The subject of the request must be present.
If any of the information listed above is missing or if the Relevant Person’s request is not understood by the Company, the Relevant Person’s application may be rejected by our Company.
- The Application Date is Expressed as follows in the 4th and 5th Paragraphs of Article 5 of the Law:
- In written applications, the date on which the document is notified to the data controller or his representative is the application date.
- For applications made through other methods; The date on which the application is received by the data controller is the application date.
- Is There Any Fee for Application?
No other fees may be charged for the response to your applications other than the fees specified by law below.
According to Article 7, Paragraph 1 of Law No. 6698, “If the application of the relevant person will be answered in writing, no fee will be charged for up to ten pages. A processing fee of 1 (One) Turkish Lira may be charged for each page over ten pages.”
According to the 2nd paragraph of Article 7 of Law No. 6698, if your answer to the application is given on a recording medium such as a CD or flash memory, you may request the cost of the recording medium that may be requested by the data controller.
E.What is the Response Time?
In accordance with Article 13 of Law No. 6698, our company will finalize application requests according to the nature of the request and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. If your request is rejected, the reason(s) for rejection will be communicated to you in writing, with justification, by mail or via e-mail.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I READ THIS DOCUMENT ON THE CERRAHI GROUP WEBSITES OR THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA AND PLATFORMS?
If I approve this document on the internet or digitally, you are deemed to have accepted that if you tick the box that provides the link to open this text, this document will be valid as if it were signed by you and the Company’s digital records will be taken as basis.